Know exactly how much nitrogen you have left in your soil with 360 SOILSCAN™. In roughly five minutes and right in your field, you can accurately test nitrate nitrogen availability and soil PH with this portable soil testing system.
- Field-side soil nitrate and pH analysis
- Fast and accurate results
BUILT FOR THE FIELD
With 360 SOILSCAN, you get a soil testing system that’s durable, portable and just as accurate as a commercial soil lab using a system designed for the challenges of the field.
- Durable: Rugged case for protection from the elements
- Expandable: Four sensor slots for future innovations
- Portable: Easily transported and operated from the back of your truck or ATV
- Functional: Uses your iPad® as the operating platform and upgrades without new hardware
FIVE STEPS IN FIVE MINUTES
360 SOILSCAN gives you an accurate soil nitrate analysis, based on parts per million, in just five easy steps:
- Take a soil sample from your field.
- Place two scoops of soil into the standard Dixie cup provided and place in the mixing station.
- Mix the soil and distilled water into a slurry.
- Analyze the soil with 360 SOILSCAN.
- Use the Corn Nitrogen Need Calculator to determine an application recommendation based on the results.
TIMELY AND ACCURATE RESULTS
Real-time measurements are meaningless without accuracy, which is why 360 Yield Center participates in the Agricultural Laboratory Proficiency (ALP) Program. This national proficiency testing program monitors soil analysis for consistency, accuracy and reliability.
A NITROGEN PLAN IN MINUTES
You'll know how much nitrogen you need with the Corn Nitrogen Need Calculator in 360 SOILSCAN, where you can build customized nitrogen application plans instantly after measuring your soil, simply by inputting your basic information:
- Yield goal
- Crop growth stage
- Soil organic matter
EASY TO TRACK FIELD INTELLIGENCE
In-season field monitoring and soil sampling has reached a new level with 360 YIELD PATROL®, the new 360 SOILSCAN companion app for iPad and iPhone®.
- Record and track soil samples using QR codes
- Store soil test data digitally
- Link information between 360 YIELD PATROL and 360 SOILSCAN
- Track what’s happening in the field with in-field visual scouting