John Deere HarvestLab™ Constituent Sensing lets you determine the content of several quality parameters simultaneously in various crops and organic material.
- On-the-go measuring of moisture, dry matter, protein, starch, fiber, neutral detergent fiber, acid detergent fiber, and sugar
- Automatically adjust inoculant dosage based on current dry matter level
- Automatically adjust length-of-cut, on the go
- The HarvestLab 3000 equipped with a turn table ensure a more frequent and more accurate evaluation of the ensiled material before rations are mixed.
- Utilize your HarvestLab 3000 all year long with the dual use capabilities of the Sensor for forage harvest and bunk management with the stationary turn table.