Why Koenig Equipment?
Stability, Investment, Strong Culture, and More!
- Family-owned and growing since 1904
- Deeply established family-oriented culture
- Immediate paid time off accruals
- Minimum of 7 paid holidays
- Competitive wage structures with stabilized rates
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 401(k) with employer match
- Quarterly bonus opportunities
- Tool and protective equipment reimbursement
- Career advancement opportunities
- Investment in Employee Training and Development
- Direct technician training from our own John Deere Certified Dealer Instructor
- Internship Programs for high school, trade school, and college students
- Sponsorship in John Deere Tech and Parts Degree programs
- 100% tuition reimbursement potential for qualified areas of study
Learn from our team what it's like working at Koenig Equipment in the video below:
Learn why Koenig Equipment is the Employer of Choice from our Human Resources Manager, Brian Purcell, in the video below:
Learn more reasons why Koenig is the Employer of Choice from our employees here.
Grow Your Career at Koenig!
Advance your career through the stability of our family ownership since 1904, our investment in the training and development of our team, and our established career paths. Although we have 15 locations across Indiana and Ohio, our culture has a small business feel and the contributions of every employee truly make a difference.
Our team sets the standards for the Agriculture, Construction, and Lawn & Garden industries through our core values of dedication to Customer service, courage, continuous learning, ownership, and trust. The Koenig mission is to be the preferred choice of Customers, employees, and manufactures, which has allowed us to grow for over four generations.
If you take pride in your work, are willing to learn, and desire to meet high standards that will make a difference, then apply to one of our open positions today! We have opportunities available in the agriculture, residential, and commercial areas of technical service, parts, new and used equipment sales, and administrative roles.