This agreement is made between you and Koenig Equipment, Inc. for the purpose of receiving an electronic version of your account statements. As used in this Agreement, the words "we," "our" and "us" mean Koenig Equipment, Inc and the words "you" and "your" mean the account holder who has elected to receive his or her statements via electronically. By clicking the “Agree & Continue” button you agree to receive your account statements via email in lieu of monthly mailed paper statements and abide by the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement and acknowledge your receipt and understanding of the Agreement and disclosures contained therein.
1. Description of eStatements – eStatements are electronic versions of your statement which will be emailed to you at the address provided in Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format (PDF). After enrolling in eStatements, parts invoices will be emailed as well and no longer printed at the store or mailed.
2. Equipment - The ability to read eStatements requires a valid email address and access to a computer or other device capable of reading Adobe Acrobat (PDF) files. Adobe Acrobat can be downloaded by visiting http://get.adobe.com/reader/ in your computer’s internet browser.
3. Change Delivery Method – It is your responsibility to notify Koenig Equipment promptly anytime you should have a change in your email address or if you wish to opt out and resume receiving paper statements. To do either, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request and include your account number in the subject line.
4. Limitation of Liability – Koenig Equipment assumes no responsibility for penalties and/or late charges resulting from non-receipt of your statement due to invalid or undeliverable email addresses, spam filters, etc.
5. Additional access – Additional access to account information and account statements can also be gained through Koenig eServices. Visit http://www.koenigequipment.com/service/eservice to find out more and enroll.