With its large footprint, liquid and granular capacity, and 12' of spray coverage, the Ferris Voyager FS5250 provides 20% more productivity than current industry units, making this sprayer/spreader one tool you'll want in your fleet for additional revenue.
Sloping terrain is a non-issue with the Voyager's low center of gravity and pivoting front axle, allowing your operators to spend more time riding and less time walking.
- 12 Feet of Spray Coverage - Six spray nozzles with direct controllable independent hoses provide consistent spray tip volume and eliminate spikes and unequal tip pressure
- Industry-Leading Capacity - 80 gallons liquid capacity, 250 pounds granular capacity, and molded side pockets to carry an additional 100 pounds of granular material for an additional 200,000 sq.ft. of coverage per day
- Pivoting Front Axle - All four wheels hold contact with terrain for a smoother ride and more consistent ground to nozzle distance
- Iso-Mounted Operator Platform - Cushions rough terrain and reduces acceleration during turning for enhanced operator comfort
- Three-Section Breakaway Boom - Outward folding boom sections with bi-directional breakaway prevent boom damage
- 100% Stainless Steel Frame - Resists rust and corrosion from chemicals
Submit a request form or contact one of our convenient locations today to learn more.
Ferris products sold at Botkins, Germantown, Greenville, Oxford, Tipp City and Urbana locations only.