Easily clean everything from dirt, fall leaves and up to 2-inches of snow with the 60-inch heavy duty rotary broom. Attach in minutes, no tools needed.
- Clean everything from dirt and leaves or even 2-inches of snow with this versatile broom
- Angle broom from 0-27 degrees, right or left
- Choose from 9-different sweeping height positions, in increments of 5 inches
- Attach broom in minutes, no tools needed, with the optional front Quick Hitch system
- Angle from seat with optional hydraulic angling
Tipp City, Ohio
|Clearing width||Sweeping path|
Front quick-hitch: at 27 degrees: 53.5 in.
Front 3-point hitch: at 30 degress: 50 in.
Number of wafers
Width: 60 in.
|Sweeping path||Front quick-hitch: at 27 degress: 53.5 in.|
Front 3-point hitch: at 30 degrees: 50 in.
Width: 60 in.
|Number of wafers||32|
|Drive||Front power take-off (PTO)|
|On compact utility tractors||Hydraulic (dual selective control valve [SCV] joystick controls angling)|
|Hydraulic angling positions:|
|Right and left||Front quick-hitch: Any position up to 27 degrees left or right|
Front 3-point htich: Any position up to 27 degrees left or right
|Type||Steel three-piece bolt-together|
|Unitized structure material:|
|Brush drive||Front power take-off (PTO)|
|Broom gearbox reduction||Three-to-one, spiral bevel gear, synthetic extreme-pressure lubricant, shear pin protected, central location|
|Final drive||Three-to-one, spiral bevel gear, synthetic extreme-pressure lubricant, shear pin protected, central location|
|Broom head protection:|
|Type||Shear bolts (broom comes with four extra bolts)|
|Weight (broom only)|