Grass and Leaf Collection System
The Ventrac RV602 Vacuum Collection System is for grass and leaf collection, and it consists of three primary components:
- The bin assembly - mounts to the rear of 4000 series tractors.
- The suction/blower system - powered by a 10HP Vanguard engine with electric start for efficient pickup and superior performance
- High lift mechanism - hydraulically raise the collection bin up to 60" and dump to unload the contents into a garbage bin or trailer.
The vac requires a storage system when dismounted. A storage stands with caster wheels is used when it is to be parked or moved around on a level floor. When loaded onto truck, a rigid base assembly is anchored to the floor that holds the vac firmly for transport.
Other Features include:
- All steel construction
- Hydraulic lift and dump
- Electric start engine
- Collection boot is quickly and easily attached to the mower deck
- Handle on hose and hose end for ease of vacuuming flower beds, etc.
- Hose clamp for attaching hose to collection boot is an over-center clamp for ease of connecting
- Storage stands, complete with caster wheels, for ease of attaching or storage
See all specs, and contact Koenig Equipment today!
Attachments and Other
Tipp City, Ohio
|Engine Manufacturer||B&S Vanguard|
|Engine Type||Single Cylinder, Horizontal Shaft|
|Overall Height||53 in|
|Overall Width||65 in|
|Max. Capacity||16 ft3|
|Lifting Height||5 ft (60 inches)|
|Lift Capacity||300 lbs|
|Lifiting Time||5 seconds|
|Width with Tractor||66 in|
|Length with Tractor no mower||104 in|
|Recommended capacity (for best results)||13 ft|
|Lowering Time||4 secs|
|Impeller, Blades||5 blade|