Why choose KoenigCare for Lawn & Garden Equipment Maintenance?
PERFORMANCE | PROTECTION | PEACE OF MIND
Our factory trained technicians will perform seasonal maintenance and necessary service on all of your lawn and garden equipment, including:
- Riding Lawn Mowers
- Front Mount Mowers
- Zero Turn Mowers
- Commercial Mowers
- Compact Utility Tractors
- Gator Utility Vehicles
- Push Mowers
There's no better time than the off-season to get your equipment ready for next year. By planning ahead, you'll get the best prices and save yourself time during the peak mowing season. Choose the service level that best suits you - Premium or Economy - and let our experienced Service team do the rest.
We service ALL makes and models, regardless of the type of equipment you own. Parts will be used only when needed, and you will approve all parts prior to installation, so YOU control your repair costs. Additionally, should your equipment break down under Premium KoenigCare, any necessary pick-up and delivery fees will be waived.
What are the differences for each KoenigCare Lawn & Garden Equipment Service Package?
- Premium - Our top-of-the-line, recommended service level, entailing a thorough 24-point maintenance inspection along with additional perks and benefits exclusively for Customers choosing the Premium level, including:
- 6 month parts warranty
- 10% labor discount on repair costs
- In-season service call waiver with recommended repairs completed
- Koenig Rewards inspection credits
- Economy - Our basic, routine maintenance recommended to keep your lawn and garden equipment running smoothly:
- 6 month parts warranty
How can I schedule a KoenigCare Lawn & Garden equipment inspection appointment?
Contact the Koenig Equipment service team today to schedule your service appointment by choosing from the following convenient options.
- Call your local Koenig Equipment location
- Schedule service and manage equipment on your MyDealer customer portal. Don't have a MyDealer account? Sign-up today!
- Schedule service online
How much does a KoenigCare Lawn & Garden equipment inspection cost?
Pricing varies by equipment. Below is a brief overview of the most up to date service pricing. Contact your local Koenig for more information on service inspection pricing today.
Koenig's Commitment to You
Koenig Equipment promises to provide the best planned maintenance, service, inspection and educational programs in order to deliver the other half of a great product.