Where you place nitrogen is important. Upgrade your coulter bar with 360 Y-DROP Sidedress and get precise nitrogen placement well into V6 for more flexibility and bigger yields.
- Later-season nitrogen application
- Precision nitrogen placement
- Simple retrofit to existing coulter bar
UPGRADE YOUR COULTER
Coulter systems put a band of nitrogen 10-15 inches from the root mass of your corn plants, slowing uptake and increasing the risk that you’ll lose nitrogen without significant rainfall. 360 Y-DROP Sidedress puts nitrogen directly at the base of the corn plant, right above the root mass, allowing a heavy dew or light shower to move the nitrogen into the soil for rapid uptake.
DESIGNED FOR BETTER APPLICATION
360 Y-DROP® gives you the flexibility to push your nitrogen application well into V6 by taking advantage of the vertical clearance in most sidedress bars. You also have more control over where and how that nitrogen is applied.
- Adjustable riser length pushes nitrogen application as late as V7
- Four-position adjustable arms allow you to quickly move from 15-inch to 30-inch rows
- Variable rate nozzles are available for customizing the rate, time and placement of nitrogen
- New breakaway risers give more protection on uneven terrain
SIMPLE INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE
Upgrading your coulter system to 360 Y-DROP is simple. And with no bearings or ground-engaging components, it’s also less expensive to maintain.
- Simple retrofit for your current coulter bar
- U-bolt mount system designed for most coulter bar sizes (4×6, 5×7, 6×4, 6×6, 7×5, 7×7)
- Quick connect fittings for coulter supply hoses
- Sidedress splitter to feed both sides of the base with one supply hose