Koenig Equipment, Inc. celebrates it's Centennial.
Henschen Facility Consolidated
Henschen facility (Botkins) rented to consolidate lawn equipment warehouses, predelivery, and distribution.
Case IH Store Purchased
Case IH Company stores at Maion, Huntington, and Wabash Indiana purchased. Operations consolidated at Maion and Huntington.
Germantown (Lemert) and Eaton / Oxford (Redpath) delaerships purchased. Operations consolidated and Germantown and Oxford.
Greenville (Girbert) and Arcanum (Hency) dealerships purchased and consolidated at Greenville.
Urbana dealership acquired from Grimes Tractor.
- New 32,000 square foot facility completed and opened at Anna site.
- Botkins site (306 North Main) remodeled for focus on hardware and lawn equipment.
New Purchase in Moulton
- Purchased the Detjen Grain Company in Moulton.
- Grain and feed facilities leased to Botkins Grain & Feed.
Constructed Predelivery / Storage building at Anna site.
- Expansion property purchased at 16240 County Road 25A, Anna, Ohio.
- Established the Employee Stock Ownership Trust.