Why Koenig Equipment?
Stability, Investment, Strong Culture, and More!
- Family-owned and growing since 1904
- Deeply established family-oriented culture
- Immediate paid time off accruals
- Minimum of 7 paid holidays
- Competitive wage structures with stabilized rates
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 401(k) with employer match
- Quarterly bonus opportunities
- Tool and protective equipment reimbursement
- Career advancement opportunities
- Investment in Employee Training and Development
- Direct technician training from our own John Deere Certified Dealer Instructor
- Internship Programs for high school, trade school, and college students
- Sponsorship in John Deere Tech and Parts Degree programs
- 100% tuition reimbursement potential for qualified areas of study
Learn from our team what it's like working at Koenig Equipment in the video below:
Learn why Koenig Equipment is the Employer of Choice from our Human Resources Manager, Brian Purcell, in the video below:
Learn more reasons why Koenig is the Employer of Choice from our employees here.